I love your spring projects!! Inspiring! How in the world do you get it all done?! I can hardly get a decent meal on the table and you're whipping up dresses, stepping stones, aprons, field trips, art projects for your kids...whew! (I'm starting to feel a little light-headed). You definitely give me something to aspire to. Love you. (You haven't changed a bit--love it!
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
1 comment:
I love your spring projects!! Inspiring! How in the world do you get it all done?! I can hardly get a decent meal on the table and you're whipping up dresses, stepping stones, aprons, field trips, art projects for your kids...whew! (I'm starting to feel a little light-headed). You definitely give me something to aspire to. Love you. (You haven't changed a bit--love it!
Post a Comment