Friday, October 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged :)

A friend of mine tagged me on her blog and told me to do a couple things. First, list six of my quirks, and then tag six more people. After reading some of my other friend's quirks it was fun to sit and try to think up some of mine. I had a bit of a stupor and decided to ask my family at dinner what they thought would be a quirky trait of mine.
Here's what my family's responses were:

Jeff said: I like to wear socks at night-My big toe is not really my biggest toe, I like to analyze handwriting and I'm never on time. True, true, true and well, I guess true.
Grant said: I like to look under dressing room stalls (Long story, but basically I once looked at a lady's shoes, who was in the stall next to me, and Grant has never let me live it down :)

Lauryn said: I like REALLY spicy food and

Carter said: "Uh, your arms are twice as long as they should be!"...Okie Dokie.


When I tried to think of some of my own this is what came to mind:


1. I'm a total rock hound. Any time we're hiking or on the beach or anywhere in nature, instead of looking out and up, I'm always looking down. It pays off though! A couple weeks ago while wading in my parent's stream I found a piece of petrified wood!! See-only a rock geek like me would care about that, I guess :)

2. I eat my hamburgers upside down-it works like this-I grab onto the hamburger with my thumbs on the upper side, so then when you pick it up and bite it, the hamburger is "bottoms up". It's just so much more logical to do it that way:)
3. I have a fear of deep water: When we went on our cruise, I couldn't look out any windows and when we walked on the deck I had to keep one arm on the inside wall at all times, presumably so that I wouldn't fall in. It's freaky to see that much water at once!!


4. I'm Extremely Ticklish-self explanatory...

5. I always look at things at the store and believe I could make them. (This is actually a family quirk I got from my mom and dad.)

6. Men's Bathrooms-I have accidentally walked into a men's bathroom at least six times. I've even done it at church on Sunday. Thankfully I have never walked in on anyone using the bathroom. I have walked out when some man is walking in and they are always very amused at my freaked out expression. It's always the little urinals that clue me in.


Okay so now I tag: Kari, Betsy, Meredith, Nicole, Laurie and Jolin M.

8 comments:

KariAnn said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, I've always thought there was something disproportionate about the length of your arms. Good thing Carter put his finger on it;)! I love all your quirks, they make you you.

Betsy said...

I am smiling/laughing. I will have to check out your arms next time I see you =0). And, I agree with Kari, I love your quirks, and I am a total rock hound too =0). Everywhere we go, I am bringing home a car full of rocks =0). I'll have to start thinking about my quirks...hmmmmm. Love you!

Susie said...

What fun and funny quirks you have? That is what makes us who we are right?

Ben and Laurie said...

Do I have to admit to the toe thing too? Good idea to ask your family--they see it all, right? Your blog makes me see a whole different side of you!

The White House said...

Carter cracks me up that is so funny. I can totally see your quirks the hamburger thing Im not so sure about. You are great.

Kelley said...

"It's always the little urinals that clue me in."

I laughed pretty hard at this one. I'm surprised my kids didn't come running to see what I was laughing about. They usually do. :)

Somebody tagged me for this same thing. I'd probably better start thinking.

Meredith said...

Hey Ang,
i like your quirks, and i am impressed that you were able to pinpoint them. I have been thinking about mine. I don't know if i dare ask my kids or Dan for that matter.
Hey, i need your email address and i will foreward you that pic of you and Betsy.

Kyle & Clarissa said...

I plan on still doing my blog at school! Easy way to keep everyone updated! :) But I will have to take some lessons from you on how to make it cuter!!!