Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our 13th Wedding Anniversary




Wow-I can't believe we've been married 13 years! In some ways it seems like its been forever, while in other ways its like the time has flown by. I'm so blessed and lucky to have such a great guy. We have sure had some good times and I know there are a lot more to come. :) These are some pretty flowers I got as gifts for my anniversary. So sweet :)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I am such a lucky guy to have spent 13 wonderful years with you. Let's try for at least 10 more!

The White House said...

Congragulations, on number 13 that is so great. I love the flowers. Good job to your hubby.

Nicole said...

Happy anniversary to you both!

Susie said...

Happy belated Anniversary! It has been a while since I have been blogging. Hope you had a wonderful day, I can't believe it has been 13 years already. I'm sure you have quite the memories these past 13 years. I wish you many more happy memories to come. Love the flowers very pretty!