Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Homeschool

Today was our first day of Homeschool and the day that I fall off the radar :) I am excited about the program that Jeff and I designed, though. I really want to focus on self-motivation and independence. This year we're centered a lot on setting goals and having the kids chart their own progress. Then it's all tied together with some healthy competition. I hope it works :)
Here are some random pictures that have nothing to do with homeschool :)



Congratulations to my baby brother David and sweet new bride Megan.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm sorry you're falling off the radar, but I look forward to hearing how your homeschool is going. We've been going for a couple weeks now, but I feel like I'm just barely getting my "sea legs." I'm thrilled with what we're doing, though I expect we'll have to make changes along the way. :)

Good luck. By the way, is Patriot Kids still going?

KariAnn said...

SOUNDS EXCITING. I'M SURE IT WILL BE A GREAT YEAR!

The White House said...

your kids are so great! They accomplish alot for their age, good job ang.

Susie said...

Good Luck on your plan and school year. Love the cute pictures.

Betsy said...

Cute Pictures Angi. Your new home school plan sounds great!