Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Visit from the other Klein's

Hunter, Hayden and Hanna came to visit Grandma and Grandpa and so the kids got to spend some fun time together. We went to the baseball game and the amusement park together. It was so fun to see them, all three are growing up so much :)
This game, by the way, is where I was lucky to be featured on the Jumbo-Tron doing a rendition of my hill-billy dance. That was a moment to remember :)





Grant and Hayden both got balls from the game. Grant caught a foul ball, and the third base coach threw the other ball to the boys. They got them signed after the game :)




4 comments:

Kelley said...

Hey, your kids are growing up pretty fast, too. It amazes me to see how big Elise has gotten since we moved. It's only been six months, but she is a TON bigger. :)

Let's get together soon. Deanna Rose anytime? :)

Susie said...

Cute pictures of the your kids and their cousins. Fun, Fun.

KariAnn said...

Cute, cousins are so much fun. Your kids look like dwarfs next to them. How did they all get so tall, holy cow.

Betsy said...

That looks like fun. I love baseball and cousins. I bet the boys were excited they each got a ball! And I want to see your hillbilly dance. Maybe that will be part of next family reunion's talent show =0). Love you!