Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some Random Moments at our House...

I've been giving Elise a little haircut. It's really fun to give this little person a big person hair-do.
The other benefit is that it's super easy to fix and keep out of her eyes.




Of course, other days it results in some pretty awesome bedhead :)

This is the fantabulous result of my idea for us all to share fabric and make matching dresses for the girls. It's definitely going to be a bright and colorful day when they wear them :)


I was cleaning out the car and turned around to find this: Elise had gotten a garden glove and gone to my newly planted annual bed. She was helping me garden by plucking off all the flowers. Notice the conspicuous empty spot right in the middle of the planter!


Cutting out Lauryn's dress.

Carter-Bear snorkling in the tub.








5 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the dress! It is good to actually see one done. I am almost finished, i just have to hem it. Yours really turned out cute!

KariAnn said...

very cute. i love Lauryn's dress, it somehow looks shockingly like the one i made Abbie. Elise's haircut is adorable. good idea to let lauryn help you make the dress.

Kelley said...

Very cute idea on the dress for Lauryn. Matt has been asking me to teach him how to sew. Did she help you sew it?

I love Elise's haircut. :) I can't believe how grown-up all your kids are getting.

I saw your comment on the hair lady's blog. I'm glad you enjoyed it; I thought you might. I can't wait to get some flowers and try making the flower bows. Of course, I've got to get my girl here first.

The White House said...

you are always thinking of something new aren't you. Your awesome.

Sleepless Sabra said...

Oh Angi, your kids are so gorgeous. I love Elise's haircut, I've been feeling bad for Mia lately in the heat - maybe we'll have to trim hers, too. And the dress is so darling!