Monday, June 9, 2008

Carter's Hair Adventures

Pomade...it's a great thing. You put a little dab on your finger and it really goes a long way. Well-if you hide behind your mom's bed and gouge out a ginormous scoop with your fingers and smear it all over your head-it works MIRACLES!! The possibilities were literally endless. Here are some of our favorite Carter Hair Sculptures. Enjoy :)
Little Devil




"Evil Anakin"



Darth Maul
The Mayor of Munchkin Town


Home Alone
Grant and Lauryn and I had some great belly laughs and Carter was happy to oblige.









5 comments:

Nicole said...

That's hilarious! He's a little Jim Carrey with all those expressions.

Sleepless Sabra said...

Oh my goodness - how did you ever get it all washed out? I'm glad you could have fun with it - I think I would've been pretty shocked! What a cutie.

Kelley said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

That was a very good way of dealing with the situation. In my present state of mind I'd probably have done in the kid, but I like your way better.

The White House said...

HILAREOUS!!!!!!!
I laughed my guts out. You are such a trooper. Most of us would have wigged out. But not you, you make memories. You are the best.

Ben and Laurie said...

Those are hilarious. You need to send them to a baby contest!