Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Welcome back technology!!

Our computer and answering machine were blown out in a recent electrical storm. In a way it was nice to have no messages, no e-mails and nothing to look at on the internet. But it was also weird how tied up we are in technology. I'm glad my little friend hard drive is back up again and I am relieved beyond belief that my pictures survived- whew!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

I know how you feel. I get so much more accomplished when Time Warner is down. No phones, computer or tv. We are so dependent on all these things that the take up a good portion of our day.

Betsy said...

I'm so glad you didn't lose your pictures!

Susie said...

So glad your back in progress. Isn't that true how we are all caught up and depend on all this tech stuff! I bet you felt like you were on vacation from all that. So glad your photos were safe.

Kelley said...

I'm glad you didn't lose your pictures.

I would love to take you up on your offer of pilates and lunch. When would be good?

Ben and Laurie said...

It got you too? I thought only Nat had after effects from that storm. I bet you loved the answering machine being down!!

I'm looking forward to returning to pilates soon!