There's apparently been some cuts made in my life and my blog didn't make it! At least for right now, I have been so busy and I haven't found the time to get on and post. Hopefully that will change soon but I'm not too sure. I definitely miss blogging, though. I hope you all are doing well out there in blog world. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Margie and I currently live in UT and are looking at moving to KC area. We have 9 children (12-0yr) and would like to find some homeschool groups/families over there. Any info you can give me would be very helpful. Thanks! (found you through the ldshomeschool.com site, but their email system isn't working...) Feel free to contact me directly... but please remove the comment after you do :) joshua@joshuaboswell.com
We miss you too, and hope to see you back soon. Hope all is going well and your having a fun summer so far.
I miss you, too. Do you think we may be able to get together when I get back from Utah? I haven't forgotten about your offer of pilates and lunch. I'd have loved to have taken you up on it before now, but life has been CRAZY!
Where are you Angi???
Post a Comment