Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some Christmas and New Years Memories :)

Decorating the tree.



Hanging the lights.


Christmas Eve :)

Christmas Morning:
Yes it was all a blur! :)
The most popular gift of all: Carter asked Santa for a gold trophy and the kids were amazed-he actually got it!!
We're inundated with Webkinz!
Grant helping Lauryn on the wii Guitar Hero game.
Dinner out with some great friends I knew from elementary school and through High School.
My "god-daughter" Grace.

Yikes! I need to teach this child how to brush her teeth!
Great Grandma Stratton cuddling with Elise.

Lauryn and Alexis broke the wishbone from Thanksgiving.

Julia and Lauryn helped me make wontons for New Years Eve Dinner.

New Years Eve Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house.












5 comments:

Kelley said...

Did you just post this? The date at the top says last Saturday, but it just showed up in my Google Reader today. Weird.

Anyway, cute pictures. I love seeing your kids, whether on film or in person (more fun). I hope I can see you soon.

The White House said...

Your pics are so great, I cant wait to see your trip ones.

Susie said...

It looks like you had amazing Christmas. I love all the darling pictures of your darling family. It was even great to see grandma in one of those pictures. Thanks for sharing!

KariAnn said...

Very cute pictures. Who the heck are the people you knew through elementary school and high school? And do you seriously have a "God daughter"? Who knew! Cool.

Sleepless Sabra said...

I love that first picture of three of your children in fancy Christmas clothes decorating the tree and then Carter in his underpants. Looks just like a scene from our house. How fun. And I didn't know Carter was a tennis pro! How great! :)