Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Slacking...

Something about this season makes me into a major blog slacker. Here are a couple pictures of the kids this season and I'll be sure to post later. We are just keeping so busy doing so many things that blogging seems to fall last on the list. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! :)

















4 comments:

Kelley said...

Angi, your kids are so beautiful. I love it when you post pictures of them.

Merry Christmas!

Thunell Family said...

Angi!!

I loved your Christmas card this year. I was just looking at it again tonight...it's beautiful. Your family is beautiful! I am so happy I get to communicate with you more than just once a year. Merry Christmas!

Susie said...

Love all the darling pictures of the all of you. Thanks for your Christmas card it was a treat. Hope you had a wonderful one.

The White House said...

love your pics. they turned out so cute.