Saturday, February 7, 2009

Elise is Two!!!

Elise sat still on the chair in my bedroom for exactly two and a half minutes this morning so I could attempt to take birthday pictures of her. My original plan was to get her all dressed up in her Christmas dress, blow dry her hair, and all that good stuff. But as a mom of four, you learn to be real flexible really fast. Right at this moment, she was in a great mood and had one of her birthday outfits on so-plans changed! After the two and a half minutes, she was off and running with the pack again. I feel lucky they turned out as cute as they did. Happy birthday, Elise-We love you!



This is one of the cute shots of Elise with her Lambie. Just for nostalgia, I included a picture of her at four weeks with the same lamb-she's actually smaller than it is! Time really does fly-they're not lying! We had a fun birthday party for Elise. I can't imagine our family functioning without her. She is definitely one of the crew, and feels just as big as everyone else. :)






5 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday to Elise!! They are darling pictures of her. Welcome to the the busy Two's!! That is such a fun age enjoy it as it doesn't last long.

Kelley said...

WHAT!?! How can she be 2 already? Where did the time go? These babies of ours are growing up way too fast. My baby will be 8 months on Wednesday. Didn't I just have her last week?

Elise is growing up so beautiful. She definitely fits right into your family in that respect.

Meredith said...

Holy cow, i can't believe she is two. She is such a cutie and definitely looks like one of the pack too!

Thunell Family said...

So cute. Happy Birthday Elise! She definitely has those incredible trademark "Klein eyes." Love to you all!

KariAnn said...

Such cute pictures. You did a great job. I didn't get a single picture of Luke in all of February, let alone on his birthday. The poor 4th child. I can't believe how fast time is flying and our babies are growing up.