Okay-so the other day Elise came walking out of my closet with a shirt and little skirt for me to put on her. Amazingly, they actually matched and I could reasonably see them as an outfit. So, I went ahead and dressed her in them. Then I started wondering-exactly what was the process involved here...So I set up some surveillance. The next time she headed for her closet I had my camera ready. First we have this adorable shot of her pondering on which outfit she's gonna want today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
these pictures are so cute. What a little cutie!
Smart girl! I love those pictures, especially the last one. SOOO Cute. Of course, Elise could never be anything but cute (except when she grows up to be gorgeous). :)
Howdy! What an adorable baby! I love you :)
Ok, that's just too funny! What a darling little girl.
Her and sarah must have been great friends in the preexistance. She has been doing that herself since she was tiny. She always has picked out her clothes and they always match. Once I was in a hurry and just grabbed something for her to wear, and the top and bottom didn't match. Well, you can probably guess how this story ended. It's so cute, you just have to laugh.
Enjoy your day.
Christy
Post a Comment