Saturday, February 2, 2008

Elise Madelyn Turns One!

This picture makes me laugh! It is Elise trying to open her package from Grandma Jolynn. She lifted it off the ground while trying to pull the tape off. The look on her face is priceless!


She couldn't stuff it in fast enough:)

Lauryn made Elise's cake and cupcakes for all of us. She even used her new cake decorator to decorate them. She also made Elise this birthday crown. It was really sweet. Its amazing how much work it saves me to have a daughter who loves to cook!

Elise's One Year Photo Shoot :)













Elise with Lambie. :)




I love my new lens. I copied off my sisters and got a new Canon 50 mm 1.8. I love how it uses the natural light. I'm still getting used to the short depth of field and the focus though.








3 comments:

Kelley said...

I can't believe she is already 1! Where did the last year go? She is so beautiful, and you capture her beautifully with your camera. Wow! I wish I had your talent. :)

Sleepless Sabra said...

I cannot believe she is 1. I love the new photos of the kids in the sidebar, too! Good job with the new lens! Fun stuff.

Betsy said...

This is great! I love that Lauryn made the cakes and crown, and LOVE the pictures of Elise! You did a great job, they are beautiful! Love you!