
Here are some pictures from my trip to see my sister Kari. We had an adventure skiing and I had so much fun spending time with her family. I'm so glad I went! :)


Luke and Elise were buddies. It's so fun that they are in exactly the same stage and into the same stuff. They are so much fun.

3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! I heard great things about you skiing! =0)
I'm glad you had a great time. I sure miss seeing you all the time. *sniff* Does Elise like her new bracelet?
By the way, I REALLY wanted to escape from Church at our new ward on Sunday and come show up in your ward. I really, really miss you guys. Maybe we'll have to randomly show up some day soon. :)
angie,
You look like you had so much fun. I am still waiting to see your new arrangement for your blog.
Post a Comment