This is a shot of the kids on Christmas morning getting ready to burst out and see what Santa brought for them. It was a really magical Christmas. I think the kids are at the perfect ages to make everything so much fun. It was a great celebration.
Angi- I love the picture of the kids getting ready to burst out the door. It really captures the moment. I love the matching pjs too. I'm glad you're back and I can't wait to see Elise's book =0).
I want to see your book, too, if you are willing to share. I love the pictures. We'll have to see what next year's Christmas picture looks like with four little ones. :)
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
3 comments:
Angi- I love the picture of the kids getting ready to burst out the door. It really captures the moment. I love the matching pjs too. I'm glad you're back and I can't wait to see Elise's book =0).
You can tell from your photo that they were just itching to get to the tree!
I want to see your book, too, if you are willing to share. I love the pictures. We'll have to see what next year's Christmas picture looks like with four little ones. :)
Post a Comment