What a Beauty! These pictures are darling. I can't believe she is getting SO grown up! Thanks for posting so many pictures of your kiddos. I love to watch them grow!
Angi, you need to check out the link to Roust Abouts on my blog. My friend posted a website that talks about a Gap ad competition. They are looking for a good photo of a beautiful baby. I believe there are four areas actually. You should definitely check it out. The prizes are amazing!
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
4 comments:
What a Beauty! These pictures are darling. I can't believe she is getting SO grown up! Thanks for posting so many pictures of your kiddos. I love to watch them grow!
I sure wish she liked me more, and let me hold her more often. I could just sit and hold her all day. So beautiful.
Perhaps I'll use your little talisman of a bracelet on your purse. Sure seemed to work great for you. :)
Angi, you need to check out the link to Roust Abouts on my blog. My friend posted a website that talks about a Gap ad competition. They are looking for a good photo of a beautiful baby. I believe there are four areas actually. You should definitely check it out. The prizes are amazing!
Sabra
Oh, Angi, I definitely think she'd have a chance. She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment