
I've used this baby wrap with the baby on the front before and I was waiting for Elise to be old enough for me to do it with her on my back. She loved it and stayed on my back for 2 hours. The first hour she stayed awake while I worked around the house and got tons done. The second hour she fell asleep. It was so cute.
4 comments:
what in the world? how the heck did you do that?
I definitely want to see how you did this. I intend to carry my baby a lot next time, and I was hoping to do it on my back so the baby isn't in the way while I'm doing chores and things. So cool!
Very pretty picture of you, by the way.
That is SOO cute! I love that. How wonderful to be able to carry your baby and not have her in the way! Elise is getting so big, and I love your hair cut!
Post a Comment