Saturday, June 30, 2007

Kari, Betsy and I had a great sister's "retreat" the first weekend in May. It was so fun to get to hang out, although I really wish it had been longer! Betsy brought Live and Gwen and Kari and I just brought our babies. I took the train down and we met in St. Louis. It was the first time we had all seen each other's babies. Dan and Meredith came down too, but I think I must not have pulled out my camera until after they left for some reason!
We got hats for Elise and Gwen at the St. Louis Zoo. (I'm loving Elise's double chin in all these pictures!)
Uncle Dave is practicing for his future triplets! Good job Dave!




Elise and Luke are only two weeks apart and they were so sweet together. They were both completely oblivious to the other--hey look--matching chin chubbies!




Elise playing with Papa Kent...

We're just missing Spencer to have a complete picture of the 2006-2007 batch of Holt Grandkids! Spencer was born March 2006, Gwen in September 2006, Elise in January of 2007 and Luke in February of 2007.










2 comments:

Kelley said...

Angi,
I could tell that was a picture of you and your sisters before I even started reading the captions. You all look so much alike, and all very pretty.

KariAnn said...

This is such a cute post. But you MUST destroy that one picture of Luke and Elyse with their double chins!!!! Luke looks horrible. Can't wait to see you soon.