Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blessing Dress Retakes

Mom made a comment a while back that she wasn't sure people could see Elise's dress real well in the first pictures I took in her blessing dress because she was holding her blanket which blended into her dress. Well, this gave me an excuse to take more pictures of her and they turned out cute. I think you can see the dress really well now-don't you mom? :)


This is Elise's four month picture below. She actually smiled and I was so excited when it came out! (It's agony to wait for film, I tell you!) Anyway, the lisi lamb is getting smaller and smaller! It can't possibly be that Elise is growing that fast!






Playing with Daddy :)





























1 comment:

KariAnn said...

That dress is so cute! I can't believe she still fits into it. I couldn't possibly squeeze Luke into his anymore. She's adorable.