I had so much fun with these pictures. I even managed to snap one of her smiling, which is very rare! Elise is really chubby for her size but she is overall only in the 10th percentile so she is just like a little-bitty-butter-ball!
I love the smile. She is like a little Carter. Congrats. I love to feast my eyes on her at church. Maybe I'll try your trick, and put a baby bracelet around the handle of my purse. I've been thinking about that lately. :)
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
2 comments:
I love the smile. She is like a little Carter. Congrats. I love to feast my eyes on her at church. Maybe I'll try your trick, and put a baby bracelet around the handle of my purse. I've been thinking about that lately. :)
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog but I'm so excited to see your beautiful pics! Kelley gave me your blog site tonight. Here's mine:
www.sleeplesssabra.blogspot.com
Again, LOVE your pictures!
Post a Comment