Elise is just starting to stand up against furniture and I was taking pictures when I got this amazing footage! It's my first action sequence with the new camera! (;
Disclaimer: No babies were hurt during the shooting of this sequence.
Poor Lisi! Congratulations,You are definitely part of the club of moms who are more concerned about getting a great photo than stopping the child from taking a minor tumble.
She didn't pull her self up on that couch did she? Is she crawling already? Luke is going to be like Abbie, and just sit on his little bum looking around until 10 or 11 months, oh my!
Angi, I went looking for those pictures to show you, but that file seems to have been eaten off my computer. How frustrating! Thankfully I did print those pictures, so I'll show you the scrapbook tomorrow if I can remember.
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
3 comments:
I love it!
I'll have to show you an action sequence I caught of Ben falling off the swing one time. So cute!
Poor Lisi! Congratulations,You are definitely part of the club of moms who are more concerned about getting a great photo than stopping the child from taking a minor tumble.
She didn't pull her self up on that couch did she? Is she crawling already? Luke is going to be like Abbie, and just sit on his little bum looking around until 10 or 11 months, oh my!
Angi, I went looking for those pictures to show you, but that file seems to have been eaten off my computer. How frustrating! Thankfully I did print those pictures, so I'll show you the scrapbook tomorrow if I can remember.
Post a Comment