Friday, September 7, 2007

I've joined the modern world!

I took these the first night that I got my digital camera. I got right home, charged my battery and started shooting. Carter especially loves that he can see his pictures right away.


Yeah! I finally went digital. I am so in love with my new camera. It is so much more fun than film. I have a ton of pictures to post so I think I'll start slow so I don't overload you all here :)

It's so great. I thought I was addicted to pictures but now I'm worse than ever....

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Please overwhelm us. Those are great pictures of the kids.

KariAnn said...

I'm so excited for you. What kind did you end up buying?

Angi said...

I ended up getting the Canon XT just like you and Bets.

Kelley said...

Yes, yes. Please overwhelm us. Overwhelm away! :)

Betsy said...

I agree. Just post them all. I love looking at them....LOVE IT!! By the way, I can't believe how old Carter looks in these last two pictures on the bed. He has grown up so much in the last month! What a handsome boy!!