Saturday, March 24, 2007

Elise's Blessing Dress

Mom made a beautiful blessing dress for Elise. It is out of eyelet and quite simple but gorgeous. I love it. (I'm so glad she suggested making it for me instead of Elise wearing the dress crocheted by my friend). Although my friend thinks she wore her dress so I have to take some counterfeit pictures for her.
Elise was so happy this day and so I decided to take her picture. Of course first I decided to give her a bath, and then it was quite an ordeal getting her all dressed, so by the time I was done she was tired and grumpy. Luckily I had an accomplice, Grant. He would go up and slowly ease the binky out of her mouth and then jump out of the way and I would quickly snap the picture right before she started to cry. I think they turned out pretty well considering!


Just wanted to mention also that if you look really closely you can see the adorable bracelet that Elise's aunt Betsy made for her. Grandma JoLynn brought it to us. It was crystal and silver and went perfectly with her dress on her special day. Thanks Bets!






1 comment:

BR said...

Gorgeous dress and gorgeous baby! Your pictures turned out darling. I forgot that I gave you that bracelet. I'm glad that Mom remembered! Love you. Bets