Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Elise is two weeks old in this post. I'm a little behind real time because I don't have a digital camera and so I have to wait to get my pictures developed before I can post them. I know, I'm behind the times!

I also haven't figured out how to turn the pictures from horizontal to vertical, so this picture is sideways. I still put it on though, because I thought it was so cute how little she looks next to her "Lisi Lamb" as the kids call it.
Luckily, Elise loves the sling as much as I do. It's so cozy to carry her in it. She sleeps her best when she's all bundled up.

Elise doesn't cooperate real well with the camera yet so I have to sneak pictures of her. Usually if she is awake she has her hands in front of her face trying to suck on them.




1 comment:

KariAnn said...

Elise is so cute. And your pictures are awesome. There's something to be said for a good old fashioned film camera. Her little skinny legs are so adorable. My sister in-law just had her baby and named her Elyse with a Y, go figure.