Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Baby Elise

Well, here is my first post and the one thing I've learned about myself is that I'm more indecisive than I thought. Who knew it would be so hard to pick a name for my blog, let alone a template! Anyway, Betsy and Kari have inspired me to become a blogger, something that I never would have ever thought to do in a million years.

Elise Madelyn was born two weeks ago on Sunday, January 28th 2007. She weighed 6lbs 2oz and has dark hair and dark blue eyes and was a natural born thumb sucker. It was really cute but since all her clothes are too big and cover her hands she has virtually lost the skill now.


The kids are so excited to finally meet her and Carter told me recently that he can't wait until Elise "frows up" (translation: grows up) so he can play with her. :) Grant and Lauryn both love to hold her and are great little helpers.












1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oh, I am so glad you posted your blog. I love love love all of the pictures. What a beautiful bunch! I love you sis!