I took these pictures of my beautiful sister Betsy and her beyond adorable newborn baby Beckham while I was out visiting them. They turned out amazing, mostly because the subjects were so amazing and photogenic :) Thanks Bets, and family for such a wonderful visit!!
6 comments:
Yes Betsy just glows and her baby is so dang cute! You however are a great photographer! Own it sista! ;)
YOu take lovely pictures Angi. I always enjoy seeing what you are doing these days.
Those are beautiful pictures. Your sister looks so much like you.
It was so good to see you the other day. Let's find a way to get together again soon. :)
You are an awesome photographer. Beckham is such adorable baby.
I tell you, You are the best at what you do. I love this pic. Cant wait to get my fam done. Hurry up and quit being so busy
Angie, you've gotten so good with the camera! Beautiful photos.
Post a Comment