Lauryn's baptism was Saturday November 1st. It turned out really nicely and it was so fun to have Grandma and Grandpa Klein and Grandma and Grandpa Holt there.
Lauryn looks so beautiful! I wish we could have been there. I thought of her and feel so proud of her. She is such a great example to her cousins. Let her know how much we love her!
Lauryn's such a pretty princess. Those pictures of her are lovely. I bet it was a wonderful day with family and a day she will never forget either. Love her pretty white dress.
You do SUCH a great job catching your childrens' personalities on film. Can I hire you to do Lauren's baptism pictures since we didn't quite get to the family ones before the cold set in? I finally am working on the tags you and Christy got me on! Thanks for the heads up. We've been in no man's land for the last couple of months!
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
7 comments:
Lauryn looks so beautiful! I wish we could have been there. I thought of her and feel so proud of her. She is such a great example to her cousins. Let her know how much we love her!
She gets prettier every day, Angi. She looks so sweet and angelic.
Two white dresses down. One more to go.
Great pictures. Lauryn looks darling. I can't believe how big she's getting. I wish we could have been there.
Lauryn's such a pretty princess. Those pictures of her are lovely. I bet it was a wonderful day with family and a day she will never forget either. Love her pretty white dress.
Congragulations, little one. We are so proud of you. Your beautiful.
You do SUCH a great job catching your childrens' personalities on film. Can I hire you to do Lauren's baptism pictures since we didn't quite get to the family ones before the cold set in?
I finally am working on the tags you and Christy got me on! Thanks for the heads up. We've been in no man's land for the last couple of months!
I can't believe it was time for Lauryn's baptism. She looks so lovely.
Post a Comment