Monday, November 26, 2007

Signing Off (for a while)

Here's a little catch up post overviewing the past few very busy weeks.

Halloween...






Decorating the tree...

Christmas outfits snuck in out of order....





Home School Science Fair






Lunch with cousins, also out of order. :)





Carter Loooves Grandpa Twitchell!

Our new family picture- Thanks Kari!











































4 comments:

Kelley said...

Sniff. I'll miss you while you're gone, and I'll see you when you get back.

Betsy said...

Angi- You are the best sister ever!!! I love this minnie mouse costume! I am so lucky to have my sisters as my BEST friends! Love you

Nicole said...

Your blog is a treasure chest of beautiful pictures of beautiful children!! Great to see you last night.

Betsy said...

Angi- the color test also said Brad is a Black. I thought it was funny! I think though you are a definite GREEN. I think it is me, but not quite as much as it is you. You are definitely the sweet, always caring for others one!