Here are some sweet pictures of Elise and her Lisi-Lamb on her two month birthday in March.
She is getting so big! She weighed 10 pounds and 4 ounces at her Doctor's appointment. It's hard to believe that this is how big David was when he was born!
She's growing up a little. Doesn't it go by fast! I just took Luke's 2 month pictures and I can't believe how big he is. He was 12lbs. 13oz. and 24in. long at his appointment.
I'm the mom of four awesome kids, two boys and two girls. I've been married to my best friend for 13 years. We live in the best little town in the midwest and maybe if we're lucky we'll get to stay here forever. :)
2 comments:
She's growing up a little. Doesn't it go by fast! I just took Luke's 2 month pictures and I can't believe how big he is. He was 12lbs. 13oz. and 24in. long at his appointment.
Angi, She is so sweet! I love those pictures. What a little angel! P.S. How is Carter doing without the paci?? I can't wait to see you soon!
Bets
Post a Comment